USD: The Oprah Winfrey (the Number One Ranked Celebrity, According to Forbes) of the Currencies
– Interest rates rise.
– GDP rises.
– Inflation rate rises.
– U.S.nonfarm employment rises.
– And so on.
– Interest rates declines.
– Terrorism occurs in theUnited Statesor theMiddle East.
– Other countries have a stronger economy than the United States.
EUR: The Jennifer Lopez (Second Most Popular Celebrity, According to Forbes) of the Currencies
– Eurozone interest rates rise.
– The U.S.economy falls.
– The Eurozone economy grows.
– Eurozone interest rates fall.
– One or more countries in the Eurozone are in economic trouble.
GBP: The Queen Elizabeth of the Currencies (her country is in the Eurozone, but her currency is too cool to join the euro)
UK interest rates rise.
Oil prices rise.
Favorable financial indicator movement occurs.
GDP or other important financial figures fall.
Terrorism occurs in the UK.
Middle Eastern relationships weaken