This is how Maria and her mom save money when grocery shopping.
1) Eat a snack before you walk in
2) Plan a list before hands to avoid unnecessary shopping that will eventually rot in your fridge
3) By large containers of liquid soap, laundry detergent, dishwashing liquid, etc for a cheaper price per pound, and gradually fill up your beautiful small container as needed
4) Visit the website of your favorite store to see what will be on sale this week
5) Stay away from convenient packages
6) Drink tap water or filter it with house water filters such as Brita. By doing this, you can help protect the environment too!
Help us add on to this list by your comments below.